Life is busy, things whizz by, everything gets overwhelming, you feel like you’re winging from one thing to another and most of the time you feel like you’re either doing a pants job at everything or that you’re simply not present.
Mindfulness is the gift of the present (see what I did there)
I’m going to take you by the hand and show you;
- What mindfulness actually is?
- Whether mindfulness is just thinking about nothing?
- What is the aim of mindfulness? Is it just to make you feel less stressed?
- How can you teach your children to be more mindful?
- Whether or not we control external factors, environments or actions.
- What ALWAYS comes before a feeling.
- How can being in the present moment change our thoughts, feelings and our actions?
- Is every thought you have true? Should you believe everything you think?
- What the best way to introduce mindfulness into your life?
- Whether or not the past defines who you are today, and who you will be tomorrow.
This is your exploration into taking back the reins and being in a position to make positive changes in your life that are really easy to implement but their impact is huge.